30 Days to homeownership journal; a practical guide to buying a home curated by Jasmin Williams. The journal talks and focuses on;
- how you can reach your goals of being a home owner
- being a home owner from paying your monthly rent
- owning your own home through making your credit score better and more promising.
You can also find the following from the journal
- techniques in effective budgeting and saving- budgeting and savings is the second step into achieving a good credit fix after knowing what your goal is/are.
- There are also links written on the journal that you can check out for more information and ideas you need.
- The journal also talks about how and why you need an emergency fund and why is it important for you to have a good credit score.
- If you are in debt, the author wrote some effective ideas for you to do to slowly but surely get out of your debt that highly affects your credit standing which hinders your chance of homeownership.
Get your own copy of 30 Days to homeownership journal as soon as possible as your first step in achieving your dream home.